About Me

My photo
Rather unpredictable, know more than you think I do, I care, and up to now, nothing surprises me...really!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

How dare you came and shared some love that I longed for between the stars and the earth of heavenly life, How could you let me adore the stately being with eyes so demure, lashes so diffident, shapely visage smothering my breath. How dare you came and showered some life to a withered existence, rocketing hope with hopeful vigor barricading sense, adjusting feelings to fading lust. How could you let me touch the brim of your soul, rummaging through to the deepest space and remedy a heart in vain. How dare you came and created confusion that I seized blindly picturing glimmer to shine me all the way. How could you not see the trace of affection, burning, leaving encumbered marks only you could rid. How dare you squeeze this life to comfort with unpromising insinuation, only to bear the hurtful scar. How could you stay away when the path is near, intertwined almost, aloof in desolate cry. February 8, 2015 PPDR

No comments: