About Me

My photo
Rather unpredictable, know more than you think I do, I care, and up to now, nothing surprises me...really!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I guess the last time I took a retreat in this four-cornered blog of mine was like ages ago! I didnt need one, I thought-or maybe it slipped my mind that a break from all the routine happenings in my life was vital to recharge my energy to plunge ahead-and encounter more and more happenings thus revisiting and recreating the cycle. I love myself when I could always tolerate others' depressing moments while I am having my own as well-just amazing how God had blessed me with such remarkable ability. There is a facade I carry everywhere shading the gruesome emotional me from public judgment and I did it well and steady-thus far at least. The hollow space in my heart just could not bear any more ignorance but it still is...

No comments: