About Me

My photo
Rather unpredictable, know more than you think I do, I care, and up to now, nothing surprises me...really!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It came to me today that I have been doing what I am doing for almost sixteen years now! Yeah, I could say that I like it and I hate it as well. The like part- parting knowledge to others, though I always feel I should do more of it than I do at the moment. The hate part- I hardly have time for myself let alone my other part of the life I'm living! Really, it is worse than anybody could think of. I go to work when I should be enjoying my sleep for another 45 minutes (yes, it counts!). My workload is like, hmmm how shall I say it, oh yes, like the ever running waterfall, and at that pace too. Then the coming home time, my oh my, I am lucky if I can at least watch a CSI (be it Vegas, Miami or NY) to the very end. But at least Supernatural, the latest season is not yet on so, I dont miss Dean that much. And at the end of everything, satisfaction..it's a myth or what?

1 comment:

anaiis said...

*guffaws* tell me about it, they never told me that time is short and ephemeral when I was doing my TESL course. Lets see-I have been ditching all, take note, ALL CSI series, have been showing extreme lack of interest in Tony's travel series, hardly ever says hi to the Globe Trekker mates, umm..well, now that you mention Dean, gotta admit it to ya gal, he is ...HHhhoTT!! Muy caliente hot. I barely grazes my ass *excuse my french* on the sofa for longer than 15 minutes. That even beats a dispatcher.