About Me

My photo
Rather unpredictable, know more than you think I do, I care, and up to now, nothing surprises me...really!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

muaz

'twas shiny and awfully bright
the day, yet again
sat throwing a view piercing out through the glass window
halted by the sound of poking raindrops
and the sight of muaz
arranging his steps
almost tiptoeing down the stairs in silence
amidst now the loud rain dashing down the ground
screaming wetness everywhere
there...muaz again in blue azure
gliding smoothly, slowly disappearing
from the corner of the eyes, swerving ever so swiftly
politely beautiful, he.

1 comment:

anaiis said...

LOL, beautiful lines...I just can imagine Muaz suffusing with the fluidity of rain and motion. If only we could post his pic and Doc S' just to let people see the close resemblance :)