About Me

My photo
Rather unpredictable, know more than you think I do, I care, and up to now, nothing surprises me...really!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Something to ponder...

Okay, how do I start this. Mmm...contagious, if I may use the word here. It really was...well at least to certain people I know of. Nothing to do with diseases ironically. I'm talking about marriage, matrimonial relationship. No offence, especially in this holy month of Ramadhan and the much awaited Syawal. I am sorry to hear about such divine ties that took years to solidify were torn apart. But..I feel quite blessed at the same time because I am continuously updated- a sign of trust and honesty in our years of friendship. Thanks guys. My prayers to you for the best in life now and in years to come.

No comments: